How do I let go of my ex whom we broke up four years ago?

how do i let go of my ex whom we broke up four years ago?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's apparent, even with a new year here, dear, that you haven't found closure to lock the past ghost in the Closure closet and with this skeleton that Obviously is still rattling your own chains some You-------Have not let go.
    You need to do some serious soul searching of Why you have not been able to "Let go" of Him or the fact that he is still floating around in your head and in your heart. If you are having Any sort of Constant Contact with him, even if it is to check up on on Any media site that you both used to be on together, you Need desperately to Delete This, Block him from your cell, Block him from your life and start the new year off on the Right foot so it doesn't go into a Fifth year.
    It has been going on way too long. It's clear that you both are Not going to get back together, that you Both are not even friends till the end and it is even more Crystal clear that you cannot continue down the path you are going because with every year you make him part of your life, is one more nail for your own coffin that He is allowed to take away from your own.
    End this madness, Delete, Block whatever it takes and if you have to, find a friend or a family member to help you along here. You need to start focusing on you Today and go out and begin your beguine of mingling and meet some new friends and begin a new life with no strife of... yesterday.
    Good luck, blessings for 2015. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much guys for your advices... i'm trying ritenow to cut off all contacts i have with him because i realised it was not good for me especially that he has moved on with his life. will try to make your advices useful thanks and God bless.

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to help shed some light on a sore subject... find yourself, Block it all out and move on and put it behind you... you are worth more than he will ever know and it's high time you at Least see it for what it really Is.. xxoo

• I am so relieved that you are going to do this... and with time, no contact, begin licking your war wounds now because you never started until-----Today. xxoo

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• try getting to know new guys with much potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you had much contact with him? What are the feelings that are holding you back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Erase and throw everything that reminds us of them. Then do something we always wanted to do. Guitar, cooking class, martial arts, etc. Its a good because it distracts us from reality

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in trouble.

4 years and you still haven't got over him? At all?

You need to speak to someone (a friend/family member) about this...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;