I've been split up from my married lover for 8 months. I haven't got over him. What's wrong with me?

He decided to let me end it and he's not even attempted to contact me in all this time. However he has been looking at my online stuff (FACEBOOK, Twitter, Instagram)
Does him looking at my stuff mean he misses me?
Why can't I just move on?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is curious how you have been doing. Maybe he isn't as happy as he thought he would be. Maybe he still respects you enough to let you end it, and doesn't want to bother you now.

Just maybe... you should let him know how much he meant to you. It doesn't mean necessarily starting over again, but get it off your chest. If you do want to startover, well thats your decision.

But all in all you need closure, and even if you both go your separate ways you got to forgive him before you can truly let him go.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, after 8 months of marriage, of course you'll miss each other. Its not easy to just let go like that. Just give each other space, and in time both of you willl

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it will be easier if you don't think of it in terms of a loss that you have to recover from. Think of it as a good time that you had. He's your lover. You will always have that--even if the two of you aren't seeing each other at this moment. It's a chapter that the two of you wrote together. Just cherish that, and let it be.