Do you think it's possible to not take rejection personally?

Do you think it's possible to not take rejection personally? A woman once told me that rejection is not personal. We discussed this back and forth for a while. She said that she had rejected guys for a vast array of reasons. It was never personal. . Sure there are variables that can come into play when rejecting someone, just got out of a relationship, moving, etc. I guess I don't see it that way in most circumstances. So do you take rejection personally?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• well it all depends on ones' way of delivering or expediting his rejection towards someone... and of course on how you take it also... people have different ways on managing and/or taking their emotional quotient... if you can handle emotional pain then I think you can handle rejection as well...