If your partner created dating profiles during your marriage, would you consider it cheating?

my husband and i split up about a month ago because he needed some "time" before our second child was born.(Im 8 months preg.) About a week and a half after our split up, he called and wanted me to move back in. At first i didn't want to, but i really wanted to work on our marriage. So i agreed but because of my financial situation (I had to move over 5 hrs to my parents) that i dont get my paycheck until next Friday . Well it was set up, i have all our things packed and ready to go, but then i started to get a weird feeling, and decided to check our email. only to find out that about a few days ago he started up over 7 different dating profiles, 9 different women had his phone number and there were over 50 IM conversations he had about possibly dating these random women. would you consider this cheating?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this is really a thing that needs to be thought about and taken carefullly. I would hence request request you to get in touch with a Doctor or counsellor or such or talk to some friedn who can give real good advice. Listening to peoples different opinions won't be the right thing to do.

Further, regarding the cheating part, well I don't know exactly but HE SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS. You are her wife and he should be loyal whatever be - If you both are finally trying to move in together.

You may wish to talk about this directly with him rather than thinking about the possible reasons. this will clear up things.. because most people don't sort these stuff direcly which does create confusions and can tale things to a different track.

Hence, do take this up with your husband, be polite and firm and say directly as to what all this was and the reason. Do not let him go away without a proper reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. He tried to either way...