Am I stupid for buying her and her kid a gift because I behaved stupid last time?

I dont know if will change anything between her and me, i want her back, but i acted like an idiot last time. also wrote some horrible stuff about her on Facebook. stranglly enough she could unblock me from all social media then. i felt power for the first time since we started hanging around. i decided to delete it, after a heated phone call with her. she isn't a saint, and it was the first time i got angry. but i feel bad about it, and i do want her back. first i just want to apoligize for acting the way i did, i bought her a book , and her kid something to play with.

im not asking her to take me back, i just want to tell them im sorry. is this a good way to open the door a bit, so one day we can actually talk and give it another go. she slighty susgested that during that phone call. im not rewarding her bad behavior but i feel like i did something really bad,

11