Need great advice on a simple question?

I broke up w him, again, we were together for years. I am talking to him very slowly now. But he never puts in much effort. How can I have him come towards me when I was always the one pushing the relationship along? ... He mentioned today, "your friend" when referring to himself. It bothers me bc I want to be together again but I do not want to feel like I am taken for granted anymore. Any advice on how to have a guy come back and "chase" me again instead of I him? This guy is so passive I feel like I'm the only one ever trying. Thanks.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't force him to chase you. That's something he has to want to do. Even worse when dealing with a passive person cause it feels like trying to push a boulder. Instead of pushing the boulder let it roll down the hill on its own

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't sound like he's ever gonna chase you again /:

• It didn't work in the past, it probably won't now either.