Should I give him a second chance? Or ignore him and say no?

I broke up with him January 15, 2015 because I thought my feelings for him would rekindle after what I learn in Dec, but they didn't. I learned that he cheated on me at homecoming with his ex. He was like "oh, it doesn't faze me, I'm gonna avoid weird girls like you and I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing while we were dating? " And now he's saying things like "I miss you, I want to get back together. I've never been dumped, and the one time I am, 'the one' dumps me. I love you"
Should I ignore his plea? Oh, and he's very cocky. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, that's a no go. He's benched.

Cheating crosses the line

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Oh, and he's very cocky... He sure is and not just This here, dear, but a cheater to boot and rude and crude to you a month ago with his wary words, being on his high horse with Like------I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing while we were dating? And the other rubbish he had to say to your face...
    It's apparent he has 'Dumped' the other half or she has 'Dumped' him... this is why he is coming back with his tail between his cowardly legs, whining to you with his phony pony of "I love you."
    Don't trust this roughie rooster. He made you stand there with egg all over your pretty face a month ago and in the future, I promise you, he will lay a rotten egg on you again. Don't fall for it. He is giving me a sour ball in my mouth tha the will have nothing but a problem child pattern of Cheating and Cocky Crowing after the fact and when he is left with the barnyard blues for whatever reason of the season, he will always think he can come back to nest with you each and every time.
    Tell him to forget it, it's over now. Tell him to fly the coup, this relationship flew South a Month of Mondays ago and you are no longer going to be two birds of a feather.
    Good luck and find some happiness in 2015. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't take him back, your just going to end up getting hurt again. Plus he cheated on you he doesn't deserve a second chance, trust me you can find someone so much better. Save yourself for someone who respects you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get back with him. He cheated on you can once what going to keep him from doing it again? Save yourself the heart break and invest your time in someone who deserves you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's full of crap. Don't believe a word out of his mouth. He's all talk but you've for no reason to trust him. I'm all into second chances and forgiveness but you have to be smart and not get trapped in a relationship where the othe person is just using you/lies to you/cheats on you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes