How to break up with my boyfriend because I'm at uni and he is in high school in different countries?

My boyfriend has gotten tickets, without telling me about them when he booked them, to visit me twice at uni. However, I no longer want to be in a long-distance relationship with him but I don't know if I should just stick out the two visits or break up before. We hardly speak anymore so I think he knows what's coming. Also, he did not tell me before booking these tickets, so I feel as if he booked them to keep a hold of me and sort of keep a bad relationship going and try to fix things.

What should I do?

11