Do you wish your exes a Happy Birthday?

I was having a discussion at a catch up with some of my old school friends today, and it led on to the topic of whether you should with your exes a happy birthday.

Do you?
Would you wish them a happy birthday even if they didn't acknowledge your birthday?
Would you even want a happy birthday message from an ex?

• Yes
  • No
  • N/A
    Vote C

108

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't wish my ex an happy birthday at all, it just makes me look bad and makes him look good. Its like okay so you wished me a happy birthday, now what. Once an ex always an ex. I don't want to remember any part of them.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah.

It's not that I don't have some basic level of care for them or something. It's just that, that's the kind of thing you only reserve for friends or the object of your affections, and for me exes fit into neither category.

• I used to, but not for years.

• She did but I didn't

• How did you feel about that?

• Hmm I felt like I should told her happy bd but thats my emotion only,, but my mind refuse it,, we had many pro in the past and we broke up in bad way so after I think about what she did I prefer to not talk to her even in her bd

• ... No...
    Game Over

• hell no fuck them bitches

• Depends if we still talk. If all communication is seized then I wouldn't.

• Nope. Why should I?

• I don't want to hear from them. They don't want to hear from me. It's a win/win

What Girls Said 9

• I tried this once I thought we could be like a friend. I really believed in this. But he didn't even answer so I just let it like that.
    Since then I never done such thing,
    if he's an ex, he can not any category any more. Someone that I used to know category maybe.

• I know, it's a shame really how one day you're so close to someone and then the next day they mean nothing

• Yeah this is why I texted. It seemed strange to me. Well i wish happiness for everyone at the end of course. If they prefer this , this is ok too.

• ewwww
    i would not. they don't need to know that i remember them in any way, shape, or form.

• When it's over, it's over for me at least hahh otherwise I feel like it's just one of them trying to get back together with the other which often ends badly

• Only the one I still talk to... If I remember.

• Only if they call/text me and go "Remember what today is?" Otherwise, nope.

• No
    dont bother

• Haha no. I hope they all have a terrible birthday.

• no. people who do that are creepy. MOVE ON!!

• No I don't, I haven't talked to mine in other 3 years and I don't want to.