Why would an ex want to be friends?

Y would an ex want to be friends? Do they think they'll get back together? Or wat?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "Some" do think the person there were with was an amazing friend, things just couldn't work as a couple and it's fine
    "Some" do think there's always a chance to get the girl back
    "Some" want to spy on you because they can't get over it
    "Some" need to say that to feel like they are getting over it but will barely contacts you

In the end there are like thousands of reasons for an ex to do so but the only thing that matter is what "you" want.

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes but others why not be friends there is nothing bad in being friends with your ex.