I need advice from someone?

i really dont know where to began at but i thought i found my soul mate. i really liked him.. anyways we broke up and now he wants to be friends but i just dont think i can handle it. i keep reading our messages over and over again. i just really dont know what to do. i really dont want to lose him but i can't handle just the being friends part i want to be with him...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I feel your pain I was madly in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever saw. And even though she dumped me, we are not friends. It's almost 3 after break up.

It's to painful to be friends, hopefully my absence down the road maybe in like 7 or more months may make her regret her Descion. After all she left me for her ex so in my situation NC is the way to go.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest you talk to him more. Perhaps ask for another chance?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE