I need advice from someone?

i really dont know where to began at but i thought i found my soul mate. i really liked him.. anyways we broke up and now he wants to be friends but i just dont think i can handle it. i keep reading our messages over and over again. i just really dont know what to do. i really dont want to lose him but i can't handle just the being friends part i want to be with him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I feel your pain I was madly in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever saw. And even though she dumped me, we are not friends. It's almost 3 after break up.

It's to painful to be friends, hopefully my absence down the road maybe in like 7 or more months may make her regret her Descion. After all she left me for her ex so in my situation NC is the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest you talk to him more. Perhaps ask for another chance?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I kinda am going through the same thing. But look at it this way, if he wants to be friends, he possible wants you still in his life some way. So built on that and who knows, maybe the spark he once felt with you will come back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes