Thinking about my ex? .. Sad about it? Wanna get back with him? Then I wanna get over him? Any advice? Please?

Honestly last month i was sad when we broke up.. then I found out he found a new girl two days after we broke up.. And when I found out I was depressed.. & his friend said he flirted with other females when we were toghether and he told me that after we broke up.. & we went to different schools so yeah.. And we were together for like a month in a half.. Yeah I know it ain't long but Yanoee I thought he was the one.. & I was happy with him I can't lie.. & he planned a future I don't know it made me feel some typa way. & I thought I got over him but I haven't , like everyday I think about him like what is he doing or something , like I wanna call him or text him but I mean I think he hates me cause when we were toghether he thought I was talking to other guys which I didn't , & now that I keep thinking about him each day like it bothers me especially how he said I was his everything & that he never wanna loose me yet his actions showed it after he got with that girl.. I just need help to get over him I don't wanna look weak anymore.. But then I wanna get back with him.. It just hurts me help?

01