How do you get over it?

If she'd have just left me, it'd be one thing, but no... She lead me on, and two days of feeling secure in our relationship pass, and she just says fuck it again! It's a bit more complex, but I'll put it simple and say that I loved her. I loved her enough to be blinded. She broke my heart time and time again, whether it be messing around with another guy, straight up saying hurtful things, guilt tripping me, or you know, ending us in the first place but letting me think it could be fixed, and then when I finally think it's fixed, have her throw it away again!

This was a little bit ranty and a result of my venting, but I'm broken. I don't want to sleep with anyone. I don't want to patch this hole up. What I want is for there not to be a hole at all where my heart was. How can I get my heart back? Metaphorically speaking, to deter trolls.

02