Why doesn't my Ex want me?

My ex is so weird! He says he doesn't want to be in a relationship. But claims to still love me. When I ask him for something he gives it to me. Yesterday he went out with me even tho he didn't want to go out. I even went to his house after to hang out. We didn't have sex or kiss which is odd for us. I still love him and want to be with him. What do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he might just want a friendly friends with benifits with you. Or that you are very close with each other (friends) and he loves you in that way but can't see being with you the rest of his life. Either way it sounds like he really cares for you

What Guys Said 1

• You might be in the friend zone?

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't want to be with you then move on. You can't force him to commit and by continuing to be around him you will just make it harder for you to move on and be available for someone who does want to be with you.