Does he still love me? or has he moved on?

we recently broke up because i was texting a guy friend and my boyfriend says i was cheating and my love was fake. he's into smoking drinking drugs etc. but then i saw him exchanging numbers with new guy friends and a smiling pic with his bro is he hurt or he's moved on?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It would seam that way. But maby he is trying to make it look like he has. Could be tryin to make u jealous. But not a lot of info to go on.

• he lives nearby he doesn't even come out once. last time i saw him was in the bus stop i just acted like im happy singing very loudly one direction songs and he dint even talk.

• Yea ha has moved on. But if he is blaming u for his problems ur better of without him mateie.