Does he still love me? or has he moved on?

we recently broke up because i was texting a guy friend and my boyfriend says i was cheating and my love was fake. he's into smoking drinking drugs etc. but then i saw him exchanging numbers with new guy friends and a smiling pic with his bro is he hurt or he's moved on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would seam that way. But maby he is trying to make it look like he has. Could be tryin to make u jealous. But not a lot of info to go on.

0|0
    0|0
    • he lives nearby he doesn't even come out once. last time i saw him was in the bus stop i just acted like im happy singing very loudly one direction songs and he dint even talk.

• Yea ha has moved on. But if he is blaming u for his problems ur better of without him mateie.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to know, but possibly he moved on. Anyway, he's into bad things, he's not likely to be the best guy for you.

0|0
    1|0
    • he said me before we broke up that he is into all these because of me :( because i cheated is it true or is it just an excuse

• I think he's just giving excuses.

• Chances are he's trying to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's moved on. And you're winning for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • awww... i just can't accept that. but i dont think he is into someother girl :'(

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes