Do you miss your ex guys?

if you split up on a good reason... a guy was wrong and you realize she was right.. but she dumped and left you because you guys didn't wanna hear her or understand , too hurt.

will you ever attempt in contacting her?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, you have great memories of all you have been with, but, rather than dwell on the past, you just visit it for the good memories, and live in the now

Most Helpful Girl

• My name is Stacey gold this is to testify that Dr Duck is a great spell caster he brought back my lover in just 2days after both of us divorce 5years ago, now my lover is back and he is the kind of man i want him to be if you are in any kind of problem please contact him for fast spell and urgent response he can also be trusted contact him on his email address on : greatoracletemplesolution@live. com