Why do you still want a guy back that's a total idiot?

My man is awful and we are even on high risk domestic violence register, but yet I see the nice side of him, so I make allowances for him getting drunk and this is when he starts. He does also help me out. But he just chooses to carry on getting out his mind. I don't feel too bad knowing he's inside but I know when he gets out I won't be able to say no. Do they ever change and should you just accept this is the way it is? I feel I don't want anyone but him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean by "But he just chooses to carry on getting out his mind. I don't feel too bad knowing he's inside but I know when he gets out I won't be able to say no"

0|0
    0|0
    • He continues to drink til he's gone mental. He's now gone to prison for attacking me but I know when he gets out I'll feel I need him here with me again. Sounds silly I know but I kind of want to look after him just like he does me when he's not drunk. When he's sober we are best friends and I love him so much. It's such a difficult situation

• Show All
    • Is it possible he may change? Without me he has nothing, I support him and put a roof over his head surely he should realise that with me he will have a decent life and not end up in the gutter

• I've never seen it happen but I wouldn't run the risk

Recommended myTakes