Why is she cold right after a break up?

Why do they have to be cold right after a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people act cold b/c they to them it is easier to act like they don't care... sometimes they have to fool themselves. You know the saying "never let them see you sweat"... kinda like that. On the other hand if you hurt her she may actually hate you so then she would be cold. Then again she may no longer care... so many possibilities

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The same reason men have to be buttholes. Its all a part of them trying to save face and be emotionally unattached. Everyone acts different and we like to think its easier to be mean to the other person than continue to love them and care. Humans are sso flawed and still have a long way to go in live and life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakups suck on both ends, when I see my exes I act cold / not interested because there was a reason I broke up with them and they don't seem to understand those reasons unless I treat them the way I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they might want to make a point that they are no longer interested. or if she doesn't like you anymore she might find you annoying. thats the way i was with my last brake up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes