I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years and all he responded to that was saying, "alright, peace out." In a "too happy voice"?

I do not understand, why he was very nonchalant... And seeming not to give a hoot. Hmmm... He hung up after. We video called, and I said... "(His name), I am
Breaking up with you."

44

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a bastard guy! you did the right decision to break up with him... you deserve better than him... hope you'll be okay soon...

• Thank you... :)

• just... contemplate and think thoroughly before you enter with another romantic relationship... don't just listen to what your heart says because it can be deceiving... but rather the product of what your mind and your heart is telling you... God bless...

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be hiding his feelings. Some men are too prideful and rather show that they don't care than to care. He could be one if those or he simply never really took the relationship seriously