I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years and all he responded to that was saying, "alright, peace out." In a "too happy voice"?

I do not understand, why he was very nonchalant... And seeming not to give a hoot. Hmmm... He hung up after. We video called, and I said... "(His name), I am
Breaking up with you."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a bastard guy! you did the right decision to break up with him... you deserve better than him... hope you'll be okay soon...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you... :)

• just... contemplate and think thoroughly before you enter with another romantic relationship... don't just listen to what your heart says because it can be deceiving... but rather the product of what your mind and your heart is telling you... God bless...

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be hiding his feelings. Some men are too prideful and rather show that they don't care than to care. He could be one if those or he simply never really took the relationship seriously

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has on and off switches and apparently he was on the off switch. From his point of view when a relationship ends, it ends. Why cry or be upset about it when you can't change the outcome? Why dwelve on it? Yeah it may suck and hurt bad but that's life. It solves nothing. Maybe he felt it was coming and accepted his fate type of deal. He just had the "f*ck it shit happens" attitude and not let it get to him and move on. A lot of people can be cold like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He knew it was coming. He took it with grace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a douche. Be glad to be rid of him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for answering. :)

What Girls Said 3

• He was probably hurt & angry so tried to get back at you by saying that & seeming like he doesn't care. Guys take longer to let something like that sink in, and to realise they've lost something. He'll be devastated in the next month

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound like he took the relationship overly seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably pretending he's not hurt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for answering.. :)

Recommended myTakes