How to deal with your ex moving on?

My ex girlfriend and I were together for about a year and a half. She broke it off almost three weeks ago. I'm still unclear on what I did wrong but she told me not to contact her. I have been feeling like crap ever since. Yesterday I was coming back from a lecture when I saw her sitting on some guys lap and making out with him. I can't get the image out of my head. I deleted her on Facebook but I can see that she's posted pictures with him because my friends liked them. Three weeks ago she was telling me that she loved me and now she's already moved on? That makes no sense. I love her so much. I could never do that to her. I don't really know what to do. I feel sick just thinking about it.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I have dumped two shilas in the last year. Both have moved on within weeks. However it has not worked out to well for em. One has broken up after a couple weeks. The others partner in cheatin on her. I found this hilarious as I dumped her 4 cheating.
    I SO LOVE CARMA.
    It will take time but I think it gets easier as u get older.

• Give it time. I was in love with a girl and it took me almost a year to recover when she made clear she wasn't going to marry me. Go out and meet new people, do fun stuff.