My Ex Boyfriend Keeps Texting Me?

He broke up with me on new years eve because he said he wanted to be on his own for a bit. So I've given him space, I've kept myself busy with work and seeing my friends which has been good for me. I haven't made contact with him since the break up! But all of a sudden, since last Wednesday night he has been texting me/messaging me on Facebook trying to have a friendly chat with me! And he even sent messages saying 'Im sorry for everything! x' I haven't responded to them because Im not sure what he wants. And I'm not completely over him yet! I don't understand, why should I have a friendly chat with him after he broke my heart? Should I respond to him?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No, don't respond, he broke up so he could fuck someone and then is now all like "Man, this sucks" and just wants to sweep his misdeeds under the rug. In essence he "unofficially" cheated on you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think u shld tolk to him bcx if ur not completely over him then i know how stupid girls r they definetly text back so wots the point tolk to him.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;