Why your ex guy do that?

Any reason why your ex deletes you from Facebook.. but still keeps your pics and pics of you together and your number and whatsapp?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• i am sorta in the same situation. he broke my heart then we were in NC For 2 months then he stalked me for those 2 months. FInally when i messaged him he blocks me everywhere! why would he do that?

I think your guy is trying to move on but is still open to communicate. what do you think of my situation?

• So... he was trying to stock you in no contact suppose to be month? i think he might be either hurt or playing a pay back game..

Yeah he deleted me straight away. but why leave the number. Delete it and move on.. he still has my whatsapp... pics of us as a reminder on his Facebook..

• Obviously number be the first or second thing ill do.. probably its getting hard on him

• how do you know that you are still on his whatsapp and stuff?

I don't know my guy has blocked me since the day i contacted its been a week now:(

What Guys Said 2

• Probably too lazy to remove the pics.

• Memories. Or laziness.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say he doesn't want to see what you're doing, but is upset about it all so isn't ready to move on!

• ex are werid... u can't really predict his behavior...
    mine took me for months on Facebook... and when i ask him to delete me... he got so angry that he deleted his account... crap

• Ha.. he deleted me straight I dumped him. He still keeps my number.. i thought he would delete number first rather unfriend me

• Ohh no. Ignore and forget!! I won't text him.. no way!

• okay... if you don't want to talk... just don't...
      just make sure that there won't be any regrets after that...
      good luck for your life and next love!