Have you ever had a breakup and the guy wished you well?

What is the point of saying that? Any ideas!

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because they feel guilty leaving but not enough to stay. They wish you well because they feel like an asshole for the break up, and it gives them comfort knowing that you'll find happiness somewhere else. They probably still care for you on some level, just not romantically any more, and truly do want you to find happiness. But I think it's more for them than it is for you, they just want to feel better about the situation. Or maybe they just don't know what else to say, I'm not sure. That's my theory lol

• You're probably spot on.
      No guy can ever see themselves having a proper relationship with me. Not one of my exes got past the 4 month mark!
      I'm defo special

• I would say just keep dating guys and eventually the right one will come along, at least that's what I like to think. It seems like every time I stop looking for a relationship, one comes along, but if I actually try to find one, it seems like I'm the only single person in the world haha