I dumped my gf. Isn't it weird?

3 weeks ago I dumped my gf. We were long distance. The reason is because I spent one month and a half trying to call her with no success. She answered some texts (ignoring many, but I was texting every four or five days only) stating that something was going on in her life and she didn't want that to be on top of my shoulders. But after a month and a half I called it quits and told her to never contact me if it wasn't with respect and love. Her answer was that she wasn't finding the words to explain how she feels, she would not bother me anymore and she is sorry. Three days later all her friends blocked me from Facebook (they don't know each other). I was guessing she was cheating, but, could it be anything else? Thanks

33

Most Helpful Girl

• She may of just had things going on. Sometimes, when major major major things happen... they can tear up a relationship. It happens. Not even just with romantic relationships, but also friendsips.

• She kept posting some pics on Facebook and she looked like having a good time.

• Thanks for the insight

• Thanks for most helpful, and sorry about the break up.