I dumped my gf. Isn't it weird?

3 weeks ago I dumped my gf. We were long distance. The reason is because I spent one month and a half trying to call her with no success. She answered some texts (ignoring many, but I was texting every four or five days only) stating that something was going on in her life and she didn't want that to be on top of my shoulders. But after a month and a half I called it quits and told her to never contact me if it wasn't with respect and love. Her answer was that she wasn't finding the words to explain how she feels, she would not bother me anymore and she is sorry. Three days later all her friends blocked me from Facebook (they don't know each other). I was guessing she was cheating, but, could it be anything else? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She may of just had things going on. Sometimes, when major major major things happen... they can tear up a relationship. It happens. Not even just with romantic relationships, but also friendsips.

0|0
    0|0
    • She kept posting some pics on Facebook and she looked like having a good time.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the insight

• Thanks for most helpful, and sorry about the break up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She could have been dealing with family or work issues and did not want to sound like a weak whining person to you. She could have been dealing with depression. However, she should have given you some sort of clue. Cheating would have been my first thought though. If she is not offering answers I'd stick to my first gut feeling. Don't worry about what she appears to be let her worry about what you appear to be doing. Enjoy your life she obviously wasn't worth your concern or time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheating was my first thought also but, why spend one and a half months without breaking up? I made a decision and I keeping it, but I know her and she behaves in front of people differently of how she is... Always happy while inestable inside. I am very cautious and I don't make a big effort if I feel anyone wants to be on their own, but her weird behavior made me think that something more was going on.

• Show All
    • Mentally stable people always end up the ones hurt dealing with mentally unbalanced people. I have been dealing with a man with NPD for 2years and just found out and bit is it hard 2 not care and move on. But I learned that folks like that can not truly love or be loved. (It sucks)

• I suppose you understand the withdrawal.. Don't you? I'm sorry for what you have been through

• Cheating or she just wasn't that into you or didn't feel like putting in the effort to maintain a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• As for what you have said, i dont see anything wrong.. She din't answer your texts and calls and din't even try to maintain the situation.. how ever important work or stuff she were into, she should have said it to you.. now that blocking part sounds funny coz i think only child's do that.. i mean com'on grow up.. blocking someone without even knowing the story is simple idiotic.. i feel sorry for them.. and i think you should try and move on from this stuff coz heartbreaks for a long time is not good..
    hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I don't understand if you are avoiding me, why would you make the effort to ask your friends to block me?

• Some people try to make things so much public that the only thing left would be publishing in a newspaper.. avoid such people and you know what.. its better not to know such pervs who would block you without even knowing you..

• Girls just want to have fun. You made the mistake of getting too deep without seeing her in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well long distance is hard you can't just leave her out there for 5 days or so.. If she really cared she would of made and effort. A month and a half of no contact and ignoring your text I would of called the quits as soon as she started ignoring me. Move on never try anything with her again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes