#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I end a relationship before or after Valentine's day?

When is the right time to end a relationship. Before or after Valentine's day?

146

Most Helpful Girl

• Before Valentine's. If you are thinking about ending it why wait till after and spend time and money on something you aren't sure you want. End it now and spend Valentine's loving you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Before.
    But I got a feeling that's a recipe for some very self-destructive behavior from her if you do either way so eh, might as well as end it as soon as possible if you're not feeling it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 13

• It's hard when a holiday is coming up or special occasion. If you know this is what you want and have given it enough thought. Then do it! Don't prolong it. Yet never ever do it on the actual day of the holiday or special occasion! That looks bad on you and puts a bad memory linked to that moment in her head!

• If you r sure of your decision then end it before you create new memories

• One of my exes broke up with me on Valentine's day. He forgot it was V-day.

• Before. Valentine's Day is still like 2 weeks away.

• Before. Cuz then she might have time to get a new bf. maybe

• Before. Forget the Valentine's day. It is about doing it as soon as possible if you really want to.

• Before... It's going to be horrible either way though, break ups are rarely ever nice..

• oh no :(
    i can't watch.

• Before. ______________

• Don't see why not. It's just a day like any other.

• Y r u breaking up with her?

• Not to sound rude, but why would it matter? I mean if he want to break up that's reason enough.

• Cuz no offense but depending on the reason has a impact on when u should break up with her...

• Seriously?

Before.

• If you are absolutely sure that you want out, then do it now. I know I wouldn't want someone to stay with me for a couple of weeks longer just because of Valentine's day (or any other day really).

What Guys Said 5

• Before so you don't gotta buy her a gift just to dump her.

• Before of course , he may be spending A lot of money on something fancy & expensive. So U should be kind & consiterit & save them the expense !!!

• Before. Let's be honest, you're probably not going to spend Valentine's Day with her.

• before bro!

• Before, it's just better.