My Gf broke up with me but I honestly believe that she will miss me?

She broke up with me a week before 1 year. It is also valantines soon... I believe that these two dates might prompt her to miss me. I'm not really expecting her to miss me now it's only been a few days since.

Should I wait for her to contact me (get on with my life). Or set a time that I will finally talk to her?

I honestly miss her more than anything and I was really the most significant relationship she's been in. Even if she doesn't end up missing me. she won't forget me...

How should I handle it?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure you don't mean *your most significant relationship and *you won't forget about her? How can you even speak for her?

• Okay the reason I can say that is because I was her first... sex, long-term, meaningful,

All from her own mouth I was the best person to her and her first true love. (as was she mine ( still is))

• No one forget their First Real True Love do they?

• Okay I see. And yeah, I guess not. You'll probably both always remember each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd have to know why she broke up with you before I could really determine why she chose to do it. And from there it would give a better idea of whether or not you have a chance of getting back together with her. My default is not to contact them. Generally even if they try to re-initiate any sort of conversation, but if the situation arises for you then you can naturally chose whether you want to respond or not.

• Well the reason she broke up with me is suspicious.. she broke up with me after her 'feelings drifted away' for the last month.

Only 2 days before break up, she messaged me saying I love you. Completely out of the blue.