My Gf broke up with me but I honestly believe that she will miss me?

She broke up with me a week before 1 year. It is also valantines soon... I believe that these two dates might prompt her to miss me. I'm not really expecting her to miss me now it's only been a few days since.

Should I wait for her to contact me (get on with my life). Or set a time that I will finally talk to her?

I honestly miss her more than anything and I was really the most significant relationship she's been in. Even if she doesn't end up missing me. she won't forget me...

How should I handle it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure you don't mean *your most significant relationship and *you won't forget about her? How can you even speak for her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay the reason I can say that is because I was her first... sex, long-term, meaningful,

All from her own mouth I was the best person to her and her first true love. (as was she mine ( still is))

• No one forget their First Real True Love do they?

• Okay I see. And yeah, I guess not. You'll probably both always remember each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd have to know why she broke up with you before I could really determine why she chose to do it. And from there it would give a better idea of whether or not you have a chance of getting back together with her. My default is not to contact them. Generally even if they try to re-initiate any sort of conversation, but if the situation arises for you then you can naturally chose whether you want to respond or not.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well the reason she broke up with me is suspicious.. she broke up with me after her 'feelings drifted away' for the last month.

Only 2 days before break up, she messaged me saying I love you. Completely out of the blue.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Get another gf and make her jelous. Then fall in love with your new gf and tell your ex that you hate her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't hate her. Not even for breaking up with me. It wasn't really on bad terms atall.

Ik people'll tell me to move on but I want to know how long should I wait before I admit to missing her?

• No, you shouldn't wait... you don't want her to onpy come back to you just because it's Valentine's day and she doesn't want to be alone then.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're just hoping she never forgets you and misses you. Forget about it man, you're too young to stress over a relationship that would have gone nowhere anyway. Find yourself another nice gal, if you sit around hoping your ex misses you, then that means she wins, because she can find another guy in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes