Been split up for almost 8 months now. Why has he not been in contact with me at all?

Was I just a cum dumpster?

Why is it that the guys I really like, can't get rid of me quick enough.
And the guys I dontblike, stay around forever?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• If use split up... Why would he contact you if you're aren't together? Sorry sounded harsh but I didn't know any other way to put it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you broke up then it's clear that he doesn't want to talk to you. That's all you can take from that. There is no point in making assumptions about what you think you were to him.

• I have no idea what I was to him but I do think he will remember me. That more than makes up for it