Been split up for almost 8 months now. Why has he not been in contact with me at all?

Was I just a cum dumpster?

Updates:
Why is it that the guys I really like, can't get rid of me quick enough.
And the guys I dontblike, stay around forever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If use split up... Why would he contact you if you're aren't together? Sorry sounded harsh but I didn't know any other way to put it :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you broke up then it's clear that he doesn't want to talk to you. That's all you can take from that. There is no point in making assumptions about what you think you were to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea what I was to him but I do think he will remember me. That more than makes up for it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• So you split up. A guy moved on. Is there a reason why he should contact you?

1|1
    0|0
  • He got what he wanted or expected from you, forget him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you weren't. He's just moved on and you should do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • You two "Split up"
    Should be self-explanatory

2|2
    0|0
  • Y'all broke up. He moved on.
    You should too.

2|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes it’s not that simple.

• @Panorama

I understand that it isn't simple, but it's clear by now that her ex has moved on. She needs to start taking steps in the right direction in order to get over him.

• It is not that simple... for her.
      Clearly, if a peep has not been heard for 8 months, it is that simple for him.

• We're you a one night stand?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he believes ex's can't be friends... they typically can't

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there any reason why you'd expect any kind of contact that long after a break-up? Sounds like he's long since moved on, and you should too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he has been trying to keep tabs on me. This was back in December. Why did he do that then?

• Judging by some of the things you've said here, he was probably trying to determine if you're stalking him.

• I stalk everybody. You all should feel privileged lol

What Girls Said 10

• He hasn't contacted you because he does not want to be with you. Stop wasting time and energy thinking about this person who isn't interested in you. Go work on finding that amazing person who does want to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he broke up with you! He has probably moved on by now.

1|0
    0|0
    • But he looked at me so intensely during sex. He must have loved me

• Show All
    • It was the last time I saw him and the last time I had sex lol

• Well I am sorry to hear that. He moved on, I would forget about him

• i dont get why she should contact u iv youv been split for that long...
    he's obviously moved on quicker than u have girl=/ sorry. i think the best way to avoid becoming a 'cum dumpster' is just to think before u do. dont rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys don't care dear...
    they breakup.. and move on with next girl...
    but believe me,, if you loved him and he isn't yours... than he has issues.. forget him... and find a new guy...
    he is past now...

0|0
    0|1
  • U broke up with him and some people don't want to be friends with guys or girls. They just move on. Doesn't mean he loved you or used but it can also mean that he did use u. It can be either way. It doesn't surprise me

0|0
    0|0
  • Just think of it as he wasn't the guy meant for you, if he's moved on then you should too and just think there will be something better on the horizon..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys split... I don't understand why he would need to contact you. The whole point of a break up is to move on because something wasn't working.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone needs a bit of fabulousness in their lives that's why!

• Show All
    • I'm not actually THAT obsessed with him (I still remember to fit in sleeping) but I am defo fab lol

• I never once said that you were obsessed. I just gave you advice to basically get over it and move on. If you didn't really care... This question would be up here and we wouldn't all be giving you advice... I don't know what "defo" means but okay? Good for you! (:

• You have broken up with him, why do you still want him to contact you?
    It helps to move on faster by cutting off contact

0|0
    0|0
  • you broke up... your not supposed to get in cntact with each other.. move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Who broke up with who? Did things end badly?

0|0
    0|0
    • Badly is an understatement! Put it this way, I won't be forgotten :-)

• Hmmm details?

Recommended myTakes