Hi.. :) I have a question about when you break up with the person that you love very much?

I am wondering if after you break up with the person you love very much, because you know it does not feel right... Is it normal that you feel heartbroken in the beginning, even if it felt wrong to be with him. Or do you think that you should feel more happy, since you broke up with him... Because... You were unhappy. Hm.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its normal, that person used to hold a special place in your life and probably your heart too, it may still occur for weeks after. Thing is there was something right between you two, thats why you got together. But there was also something wrong thats why at the end it didn't feel right. The first reason you got together sadly may have dissolved over time and thats why you broke up. I think our hearts and minds just need to learn the two reasons and let go. And this takes time

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely normal for you to be heartbroken especially if you really loved the guy. If you felt happy after breaking up you shouldn't have been with him in the first place but even still totally normal for you to feel sad.

2|0
    0|0
    • Even if I was unhappy with him? :)

• Show All
    • Okay thank you so much. :)

• My pleasure ^.^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No matter what you will fee devastaded.
    You will probably consider phoning and getting back together as well.
    Even if im Not really in love with a gf I still feel upset for a few months :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I am more about decisions and less about feelings, especially girl's feelings; they fluctuate constantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You love him, but you're unhappy with him, but you're unhappy you broke. Seems like you need to learn to make decisions on more than your temporary emotions.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Try to not call him for a week, cut off all contact. You might just be lonely and want him

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I do not have any contact with him. :) he was my "first" love, and we were together for two years (with some breaking up in between, and he came back always, and I gave into him all those times, because I loved him very much, but he was not what I wanted in a relationship. We tried and tried so much.)

I just want to feel like I am making a right decision, because I had never broken up with him before, and I feel so heartbroken. Hm

• It's perfectly normal to feel that way. Try to hang out with friends and focus on bettering yourself workout, set goals you want to reach if it may be school or work or just being a better person. Do things to try to take your focus off him, and honestly by bettering yourself better people will come. Not to compare but yeah lol :)

• Its all normal, to feel heartbroken at the beginning. You might feel broken for a couple of days or weeks but you will heal with time. Its like they held a special place in your heart and all of a sudden that special place is no longer there. If you felt like you didn't feel happy in the relationship and you decided to cut it off then its all normal to feel sad. You will feel upset for sometime. After you break up you might feel this loneliness or emptiness inside you for quite sometime, I know I did but with months passing I healed. I would try to cut them off completely and just focus on yourself. Don't contact them or anything like that. As time passes you will lose feelings for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • its normal just try not to call him back

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakups generally mean that it wasn't working. If you felt the need to breakup he's not the one for you.
    Guys deal with breakups very differently to girls. They think about the next redhead or blonde they are gonna fuck. They never think about the ex or the breakup.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes