Hi.. :) I have a question about when you break up with the person that you love very much?

I am wondering if after you break up with the person you love very much, because you know it does not feel right... Is it normal that you feel heartbroken in the beginning, even if it felt wrong to be with him. Or do you think that you should feel more happy, since you broke up with him... Because... You were unhappy. Hm.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its normal, that person used to hold a special place in your life and probably your heart too, it may still occur for weeks after. Thing is there was something right between you two, thats why you got together. But there was also something wrong thats why at the end it didn't feel right. The first reason you got together sadly may have dissolved over time and thats why you broke up. I think our hearts and minds just need to learn the two reasons and let go. And this takes time

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely normal for you to be heartbroken especially if you really loved the guy. If you felt happy after breaking up you shouldn't have been with him in the first place but even still totally normal for you to feel sad.

• Even if I was unhappy with him? :)

• Okay thank you so much. :)

• My pleasure ^.^