Is it possible to get back my ex back if she is dating someone new?

I broke up with my ex last year in April. I was the one who ignored her suddenly but that was due to the stress time that I was experiencing at that time And I did tell her that she deserves someone better than me. After that she sent a couple of messages during the first 4 months, I used to answer her everytime she sent me the message. And she stopped sending me any messages after the four months, I felt like I missing her and I managed to control all the stress related issues that was facing before but it was little too late. I texted her after 7 months she answered a couole of my texts and ignored the rest... and then I asked her to meet up, she agreed but she told me through the text that she is dating someone new and so I told her I just want to meet her as a friend and I wish her all the best in her life. We meet 4 weeks ago for a coffe, and I talked about the reason that pushed me to break up with her, I explained to her that I really miss her but she said we can't get back to each other... So I asked her if we can be friends and she said she can't be friends with me And she have to think about that... I really want her back but I don't think that is possible... we were both virgins before we started dating each other so she was the first person in my life and I was the first person in her life too... Our relationship lasted for 6 months only... So girls based on your experinc, do I have a chane to get her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The short answer is "no".

The longer answer is "no, not right now". She is with someone else and she has made it clear that you can't get back together and that she cannot be friends with you. You have made it clear how you think about her. She is aware of it. The worst you could do now is keep sending messages, calling her, and forcing your friendship on her. You should back off for a while. Let her explore her possibilities with this new guy since that is what she wants right now. He might not be the right one for her, but you shouldn't intervene. Maybe one day you can get back together with her, but don't pressure her. If you want a chance with her later on, then the only thing you should do right now is leave her alone and let her live her life.

0|0
    0|0
    • So why did she agree on meeting me!
      OK I want to explain some facts here that I didn't exolain earlier in my post.. when I started texting her and asking here to meet up, she said it is not a good idea if I am thinking of getting her, so I mentioned that I just want to be her friend no more than that yet when we met she declined my friendship... What was she is thinking of?

• Maybe she really wanted to be friends at first but then when you met up she realised that you aren't over her and want more so she decided it wouldn't be a good idea to be friends.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Leave her alone and respect her relationship. Let it run its course and if it ends, she will contact you if she wants to. Don't try to harrass her or break them up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she dating someone new she's over you or doesn't see you in her future. However if tr relationship she went in doesn't follow through. You can always try to get her back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude leave her alone honestly she needs space if she said y'all can't even be friends you just need to walk away sorry but it just has to be that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly both of the previous answers are right... you have to let it go at least for now. You are hurting right now but she was probably hurting then and still might be. You have to respect her feelings that is the way to show you really care, if you keep trying to contact her she will feel like you only care about yourself and your needs and that will hurt her more, she may view you as being selfish and might even make her angry and she will have a bad taste in her mouth for you... it hurts I know but for now you have to let things be what they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes