Can you please tell me what to do? My girlfriend isn't sure whether or not to break up with me.

NOTE: Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a month and a half now.
My girlfriend told me today that she is not sure whether or not she wants to break up or not. She tells me that I am literally the perfect guy and that she is really attracted to me as well and that I make her feel special.
However she says that she feels like she doesn't do enough for me (which is wrong if you ask me). Like she doesn't talk to me enough because she has a lot of homework and that she is in the school play. She also thinks that I take the relationship to seriously. Also she doesn't like that I am overly chivalrous because she is a independent person.
She told me that she is going to think this over because I told her that I believe that she is over reacting to all of this, (because this is her first relationship and doesn't know what to do). So I want to know if there is anything I can do to make her stay with me?

2124

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you're acting on too much of the boyfriend role.

She says she doesn't do enough for me? Why does she say that, is she by any chance comparing yourself to you? e. g you do so much for her, that what she does for you pales in comparison in her eyes?

Maybe you like being kind, but if thats the case you need to back off. I really dont like when Im being bad (e. g. not listening to my mum) someone beside is acting good (my brother acting all goody-good), it makes me feel guilty.

She says she's independent? She means she likes her freedom and you're being overly boyfriendy and its suffocating her

Its like I love chocolate but I feel sick if I have too much, thats a really bad analogy but give her a chance to miss you.

In order to save your relationship you need to give her what she's missing and that is her personal space and freedom.

So text a message saying that you respect her need for space and time to think and to give her a call when she's ready

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want to keep her, break it off dude!!! tell her you want some space because you dont like being stuck in Limbo. this way you remain controll and you give her some time to miss you.

i know it sounds counter productive but you want to be in controll, dont let a girl who can't make up her mind have controll over you like this. it will ruin you dude, i went through this, i wished i broke it off, not because i wanted to but because i was letting an emotional abusive and unstable single mother take controll of my life. she threw her life away and i was willing to throw mines away, i had no aimbitions nothing.

tell her ''YOU'' want some space, its always about you, not about her, she loves you or she doesn't.

• I agree.. Walk away cold turkey.. No need for a lot of discussion.. Let her wonder wtf happened.. Dont stop being a gentleman.. Give that gift to a girl that appeciates it...