She didn't understand her own feelings. Should I take her back?

My LDR GF dumped me after she felt that she had lost feelings.

(In my opinion we'd just gotten to the end of 'the honeymoon period' and she wasn't familiar with that next stage of love.)

In the end she has clearly realized that she does still love me, the spark and excitement has gone a little, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love me.

She dumped me quite heartlessly, and I have no idea how she felt after she had some time to think about it. I think at first she was quite content with being single again; but it eventually dawned on her that she missed me, my care for her and me being there for her.

At first I was heartbroken and very depressed (as you would be). After a while I realized, although I missed her, it was her that was at the loss.

My question is should I take her back after this mistake that she has seemed to make in ending the relationship?

Should I forgive her? Do you think it might happen again?
  • Yea
  • Noo

11