Long distance breakup on a whole new level. A seafarer longing for his ex back What should I do?

Hey everyone, i'm Leo and i'm currently going through a rough break-up. I'm currently sailing and will be for the next 4 more months. My significant other broke up with me a month ago and I don't want to let her go, I want to fight for her back. I've looked up on multiple get your ex back websites and am still rather confused what to do. Some say I need to put the no contact rule into play but heard also that I have a limited time to win her back. While some of the websites are specific for normal circumstances, it doesn't fit mine. Been out at sea for 2 months, girlfriend broke up with me a month ago, 4 more months at sea, issues with rekindling the relationship; no face to face contact, the unexpected loss of signal while on voyage. Basically for now, I just really want to know when I should start trying to do something. Please help me

11