Why won't he learn I'm not interested?

I have just come out of a 14 year relationship and the man I was with just won't move on and leave me alone , we have 2 girls together and I understand that we have to keep in contact for them but it's constant and annoying I tell him all the time it's over and I don't want to get back together but he ends up being nasty

30

Most Helpful Girl

• The best you can do is give your girls cell phones and let them do all the contacting unless its something that you have to talk to him about. The moment he changes the subject to the two of you, end the call. If he ask questions about you two pretend you didn't hear him and end the call. When he is nasty just say that you for calling and end the call. He will get the picture soon enough.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I know it's hard because of the kids, but try to ignore him as much as possible. It's the same thing you do with annoying little boys! This man sounds immature. Also, perhaps dating a new guy would make him take the hint and back off! Would you please look at my most recent question? Thanks!

• If he doesn't stop per your request, then it's become harassment. file a police report. My daughter's dad did the same and it turned verbally abusive. Had my number changed as well as my mom's.