Should I go to a concert with my ex?

So there's this band that we all really like but I'm not sure if my ex boyfriend and his sister know I like them but I've been wanting to go to see them with my sister and I found out they were going to be playing yesterday I've been looking them up for the past few weeks and I told my sister that we should go see the band and then she said that she was going with them it hurt a little bit and I did feel a little jealous I really want to go but I don't know how that would make my ex boyfriend feel or his sisters I don't want to intrude on them and I don't know if it will make him uncomfortable that's the last thing I want I want them to enjoy it it just sucks cause I've been wanting to go so I don't know what to do and it sucks my mom said I should talk to him about it but I'm not really sure how I just think he will be uncomfortable

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just don't go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I'm starting to think this it's been 3 months since he broke up with me and it's confusing to tell if he's still interested there's times where it's maybe and maybe not it just sucks I've been wanting to go for the longest time:(

• Welcome to real life.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes