Should you ever take your ex back if he was one to end it?

So me and my ex dated 2013 an he ended it after 3 months or so. It was LDR he lived 5 hours away an i would travel to see him. I met his mother and family. They all liked me.

I stayed at their family home. Me and my ex had chemistry and banter i was crazy about him. He broke my heart when he ended it an i was emotionally destroyed. I guess when we stopped talking i resented him pushing me out.

An over time dated others an moved on as you do. I am not sure he ever did an i feel because i didn't have sex with him he didn't have his needs fulfilled. I believe he let me go for his own selfish but kind of valid reason.

I didn't think i still loved him but i think a part of me always will. We was young when we dated me 19 him 22. We didn't know what we wanted.

Then at end of 2014 out of the blue he messages me saying shan.. An it seemed like he regrets ending it but he didn't say it. Guess its a guy thing. He was asking if i am taken and talked about being friends but travelling down to take me for
a meal.

An when we dated he didn't have his life together but he was saying he drives now etc. Like he wanted me to be impressed he kept saying be honest did you ever get over me. I said yeah it's like you can't believe it. He said no i can.

He also apologised for the past he then wanted my number an it all. got bit too much as i was emotional an i had bf back in December. That ended an he has crossed my mind a lot although i hate to admit it cus he hurt me.

I said no to having number he seemed upset but i couldn't betray someone an i was just so shocked to hear from him. Not spoke in few weeks, just not sure if he deserves me after everything but i do care for him :(

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Taking your ex back just leads to second guessing yourself and your feelings get hurt. I wouldn't take him back if he was the one who ended it. If you go back to him you are just going to get hurt. I would distance myself from him and don't talk to him at all. If you afraid of going back to him or you don't know which way to go then think do you really want to go through all that nonsense again? Or at least go with your gut because I didn't and I really wish I did. And sometimes your gut is right. Don't ever be afraid to walk away from someone who doesn't treat you right or doesn't deserve you. He probably just wants to string you along and just click your buttons. Does he care for you like you care for him? Maybe he doesn't deserve you. He probably just loves the benefits of having you in his life. I would be careful with him, if you don't' want to get attach then distance yourself from him, act like he doesn't exist.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've cut him out, but kept second guessing myself thinking did i make right decision. Yeah he didn't deserve me i agree an i could never fully trust him if i took him back he was way to full of it.

• Show All
    • I won't :)))

• Good (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• nah, id say steer clear to be honest. The guy obviously thinks highly of himself to ask if you ever got over him. Sounds like he's having a dry patch women-wise and was hoping for an easy emotional fuck.

Dont be that girl, you deserve better :)

3|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)

• Show All
    • I have been smart cus i've not let any guys use me :) an lol not just young guys any guys these days will say whatever to get it aha. He even told me he loved me, what a loser an true yeah he will wait for me the right guy :D. If he exists haha slowly giving up

• sir , I love your answer and it also relates to my situation , but can you say what you mean by this "Sounds like he's having a dry patch women-wise and was hoping for an easy emotional fuck".
      And i am glad u said that no sex is not a reason for a guy to breaks a girls heart, but what did you mean by what u said? did you mean that guys can say anything just to get to sex?

• Nope and no. You should never take an ex back period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did he break up with you in the first place?

1|0
    0|0
    • Cus he wantwd to work on his rap career. Nothing kicked off for him though i did nothing wrong :/

• Rap career... lol sounds like a hood rat. Don't waste your time on guys like that

• A loser for sure i am not I've cut him out my life. Just thought did i be rude or make best decision saying no

What Girls Said 2

• I vote no. There's no reason to relive something so hurtful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks dear i did right thing getting rid was just having one of those did i do right thing moments.

• I don't have a single doubt that you chose correctly to leave him be.

• Thank you :)

• Honestly, I think you're being too hard on him. He is 22, his life is not together, you two were long distance and he was still happy to date you without sex. That's a guy who respects you and in fact is being quite selfless. He was more someone who loved you as opposed to 'falling out of love.' For a guy, they need to feel they can provide and be respected by you. He wanted to impress you. In the state he was in, he couldn't do that. I think you should give him a chance. He sounds like a very good guy... and I'm not kinding. I'm married a long while...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes