What does it mean when a guy deletes his gf from facebook?

This guy i like is going out with this girl i know and they were pretty active in fb. Then suddenly i saw that he deleted her and all her common friends. The girls fb page is now suddenly unusually restricted. Just curious.. When a guy deletes their supposed to be gf.. Could it be it is over bet them?
Updates:
Oh and one more thing this guy and i had a thing but we ended it. He has by the way deleted me too. But even after he deleted me we still talk and he is nice and says hugs and xos.. but i never ask him about his gf and never tell him i know he deleted me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex was a crazy toxin of a girl and I deleted her off of every social networking site because I was (and still am) afraid that her crazy side will come out and try to humiliate me and cause potential gfs to flee.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me, without being in Newsfeed here, dear, 'This guy I like' doesn't want to be hooked at the hip with any One girl and even with Her, as he did with You-----We ended it. He 'Deleted Her, he did the same pooped out pattern with you that he Did with her and this is showing me that he is not ready nor raring for a relationship.
    With him still being 'Nice and says hugs and xos,' he is feeling comfy now with keeping you at arms's length with having 'Deleted' you from Fb probably because of the other.
    Keep your feelings lite and semi sweet and don't wear your heart on your sleeve. It sounds like he is a fickle pickle who doesn't want anything serious and... you are better off with silence is golden with Anything wheeling and dealing with him... he's this sly guy.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• well if she or someone in her circle of friends writes stupid things or has negative things to say on everyday subjects then i would understand deleting all of them only other reason is if they broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe his just angry and found something unusual on hher fb

0|0
    0|0
  • I means he changed gf, you should also change your bf.. What about me?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes