Relationship Crisis?

My boyfriend broke up with me because i didn't make him my first priority and now i don't know what to do. I still do love him and want me and him to work things out, what should i do? Need help asap.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Its simple you pick up the phone, and ask can we sort things out please. There is no easy of doing this. If you didn't make your first priority, find out what he means by that? Was it over college, work, friends, family, etc. When there is nothing else do, is he just second choice or a last resort. Is he just something you like to keep there as safety net, in case plans with your friend don't work out etc.

But what I can't understand is, why is he making this sound like a competition? does he has always has to come first in everything, your family, friends etc. If thats case, the guys sounds like a insecure control freak. and move on. Thats something you have figure out.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have talked to him before about this, this isn't the first time this has happened. It has happened before. He isn't just there for a "safety net" i really do care and love him. I don't know if he thinks this is a competition. And i haven't been hanging out with him because i have family issues. He always tells me that his friends girlfriends always hang out with each other, and we have been together for like a year and been also going on and off. I don't know how to deal with this situation. I don't know why, I don't think he wants to come first i just feel like he wants our relationship to be like his friends relationship.

• Show All
    • thanks, after all I'm going to take your advice, don't worry i didn't get offended. I actually laughed so hard about it.

• Ok no problem. I am glad to be of service. Take care good luck. You will be ok.

• What did he think was before him?

0|1
    0|0
    • exactly my thoughts lol?

• Show All
    • He means in general?

• I try to make him feel important, but I know that lately i haven't because i've been having personal problems of my own that i've been dealing with.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes