Is it meant to be for me to stay alone? Please help?

Idon't know about this about what's happening to me actually I've tried a lot to be in a relationship with the girl that I really love , I did everything actually just to c that smile on her face , suddenly her family showed up & they told me if u want her & u really loves her propose to her, my family wasn't happy with this situation cuz they were rushing me to much to do it , my older sis took my cellphone unfortunately I didn't know that & she wrote her a message from my phone the message was : im so sorry I'm doing this for love cuz I really do love u but I have to let u go so good bye forever & good luck in life... when I knew this it was too late cuz she sent me thanks for everything it was a great 2 months & i love u 2 bye forever :'( ... I've sent her a message it was not me i swear but she won't believe me she already changed her num & her best girl friend told me she wants to leave to London or something & she don't want to c ur face so fuck off... :'(
Please help !!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the message she sent back to you saying " thanks for everything it was a great 2 months & i love u 2 bye forever :'(" Then even more the fact that she won't believe a word you say when you keep telling her it wasn't you. That just seems like she doesn't truly care about you. I mean if you truly love and care about someone you would do what ever it took to be with them and would trust them 100%. I know it would be hard but you deserve someone who would trust you and do whatever it took for them to be with you. Just couples should never give up on each other that easily if they truly love each other.