How long did you get over your FIRST rejection of your crush? Would you prefer that it feels somewhat relieving getting a rejection or no answer?

The poll is for the second question. The first question is how long did it take you to be yourself again? If it's too personal don't bother answering.
  • An answer of rejection is better than no answer
  • I prefer no answer than a rejection reply

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejections absoleutely. I can't handle reading into things. No answer is the WORST.

Just the facts mam:)

• Gotcha =)

What about the first question, you didn't answer that.

• Hope I don't get to hear it. Hope it goes well with your guy!

• Thank you. Me too:)

Kind of wish I'd already liked someone bC I don't want to make too big a deal out of him just bc it's an entirely new exprience. At the same time I want to enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy