Why Why Why is he doing this to me?

We were childhood friends who hadn't seen eachother in 25 years until one night on Fb I got a request from him followed by a message saying he had a huge crush on me back then and has thought a lot about me over the years. We met up a few months later when he was in town. Sparks were there and we kissed passionately before parting. The next couple weeks was him calling me every night and telling me how much he has loved me over the years and how he can't wait for the future. I was just as sappy as him. And then he suddenly went cold. I tried talking to him and I'd be lucky to get a response, but if he did respond it was always this word "uhhh". For example, "how is your day going"?" He'd reply "uhh" . Allll the time. I put up with it for a couple months and then finally I pulled the cord and completely blocked him from all communication. And I did not warn him. 2 month now of no contact, with him living 5 hours away, flowers were delivered to me ftom him with a card that says "miss u". Why? I tried for 2 months with him only to get a "uhh". I felt terrible. I know he wasn't in a rship, I know for a fact. Uggh!!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's an adult with a life and hasn't seen you for twenty five years. Get over yourself lady.

• Your pussy ain't fresh out of the oven. Its stale and got flies on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably had a fantasy idea about what would happen between you and him, and it maybe didn't turn out that way, not for him. You did the right thing ending it. He probably feels lonely and just wants to see if he can get a response.