Why is my ex going out of his way to be mean to me? How to handle it?

It's a small problem but I'm annoyed. My ex who I haven't talked to since we broke up over a month ago keeps making comments about his "ex" (who is me since I'm the only girl he's ever dated) on fb. I unfollowed him but didn't delete him bc we have many mutual friends. His best friend just sent me a snap of him and my ex with the question "boob pic?" Im so annoyed because I feel like this is extremely disrespectful. I texted my ex to tell his friend to eff off and he said why and when I told him he said "lol nice". Am I overreacting or are they being seriously disrespectful to me? How do I handle it, just go back to ignoring it?

20