Why am I still in love with a guy that used me?

Why can't I let go and why am I constantly deptessed over him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Emotions are insane aren't they. When you get interwoven with someone it's hard to untie the knots. Been there... I had a girl screw me up. I was totally emotionally wrecked for a little over a year, but I gradually recovered and arose again. Then after all her idiocy she came back and could not get over me either... Shit was in limbo for years. I refused to be have anything to do with her even though she persistently kept coming back. Unsettled business tends to stay unsettled and sits deep inside your for life. The trick is acceptance. Then start taking risks again...

What Girls Said 1

• because yhu fell in love but think of this he was wrong yhu did the right thing if he used yhu its on him he's the one that has issues... he dnt kno how to treat a lady.. so do yhurself a favor nd find a man that really values yhu... trust me yhull find him but dnt rush take the time to learn from this nd know that yhu are worth so much.. nd well is normal to feel that way but it will get bttr erase him from yhur life nd move on...