Do you ever think about your past relationships?

Sometimes I find myself thinking about my past relationships. Sometimes I'm just replaying moments in my head that I miss, sometimes I think about all the warning sings that I missed, sometimes I'll just wonder how they'e doing. Does anyone else do this? I feel like it helps with remembering everything that your past relationships have taught you.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather often.

• I too "think about all the warning sings that I missed, sometimes I'll just wonder how they'e doing."
      I have no idea what happened to the last one, except that she left Europe for Canada and married once more.
      I met the previous one and her life isn't going very well at all. Husband died, bad investments, a very bad job now.

Now I know which errors I made, which ones the girls made.

But more important: I'm happy these relationships failed because I met someone who's 10 times better!