Why is my ex so awkward?

I was his first girlfriend and kiss (were both 18) but he decided to end it because he said he just wanted to hang out with his friends. We got in to a huge fight a month after we broke up and have not talked since. I have one class with him and he always stares at me!!! At first i thought it was just in my head and didn't make a big deal about it until last week. I was walking with a friend and I saw him from the corner of my eye... I wasn't even sure if it was him at first because I did not have my glasses. so i ignored it and kept waking but i kept feeling his eyes burning through me so i looked and it was him as we got closer. I looked at him because i thought if he realized he got caught looking he would stop. HE DIDN'T! i gave him a confused face and then looked away. HE NEVER STOPPED STARING!!! until i was at the end of the hallway what is going on? he always acts really awkward. He will freeze every time he sees me.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I can see how that's awkward I had to deal with the same thing with my ex staring at me all the time, it felt like I was being stalked. My ex still does it every once in a while but I just ignore it. I can see how you feel because I went through the same thing, its difficult especially if you go to the same school as them and have to see there face everyday. Trust me, I know how you feel, I was there once.

• Maybe he doesn't know how to act around you anymore, breakups are hard... especially if you have to see the person everyday