Ended an abusive relationship four years ago now my exs new partner is contacting me?

It has been four years since I ended my relationship with an abusive ex. Literally had to go to court and get a restraining order to get him out of my life. He had broken all my things and emotionally and physically abused me on a daily basis even in public. Now four years later his new gf is trying to add me to Facebook and getting her friend to contact me telling me I made it all up... Anyways I said no I'm not getting involved. They had me on the phone with my ex laughing in the background. she is still trying to contact me? I don't understand it has been four years, why are they bothering me I don't even know this girl?

11

What Guys Said 1

• She will know the truth soon enough. He may be making her do those things as well.

What Girls Said 1

• Block them all and/or come off of wastebook!