Guys- why do you online stalk your exes after a breakup?

I've got a few exes and they all silently stalk me. Why though?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually don't unless evidence shows up that causes me to believe they are trying to fuck things up for me behind the scenes.

• Never thought of this option!

• If I have no reason to think they are trying things behind my back, I live and let live. They go their way, I go mine. If things don't work out in the first place, There is no need to further pursue it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want to make sure that you are ok and want to see how you are handling the breakup. At least they silent stalk you i have had an x follow me in his car, another posted letters to me and i had one who used to contact my bf saying he was seeing me behind my bf back some men take it too far