How can I change myself?

I have the feeling, being a nice guy isn't working with girls anymore... I can't really change "this attitude" to the fullest but i want to try... I see girls constantly returning to guys that do drugs, cheated, ... or they stay with boyfriends who did these things or even hit them and still they won't leave those guys.

Look, i don't want to be "one of them" but i want to have the feeling i'm being appreciated and i want to be someone who's worth fighting for.

How can i change or update my "nice guy" attitude to something that girls don't want to get rid of, after a couple of months. What makes you girls stay, how can i get a gf back? Can i still make her notice me ( due to the changes? "

What happened with the ex: after a year, we lived together for six months. In July, she started doubting but she said we'll be okay, when i was on holiday she called her ex to see if she was happy or not, eventually she said she was happy with me and wanted to continue with me, after that she started doubting again... Eventually i couldn't take it anymore because i couldn't love her the way i wanted... She said it was the right decision...

Now she's dating with another guy, and he's just the type of bad boy.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, look, girls do love the good guys way more than the bad guys (it's kinda a girl's secret). You're worth more than a hundred of those bad boys. Any girl with common sense could see that, just make sure you don't get egotistical about it. maybe you should also try and be charming and a bit more of a mystery (it'll get girls to be more curious of you and thus value you), and I guess girls would like guys to be humble enough to admit that they do make mistakes. And just make sure you're a gentleman too. Stay the nice guy, and stay you! Because changing into someone you're not will attract the a girl who is not meant for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you fun? A lot of so called nice guys are kinda boring. They don't go out, they don't really wanna do much but sit there and be nice lol.

• Girls like guys who treat them good. The girls who like guys who treat them shit, they got issues, and trust, you don't wanna be with them anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• There's a difference between being sweet and being nice: a sweet guy makes people feel warm and comfortable, he is thoughtful and kind, but he is not a doormat; a nice guy is needy and fearful, he is dependent, he is always available, and he is a doormat. Which one are you?

If you want to keep her attraction high, be less available, get busy with a hobby, make goals and stick to them, be someone she can admire and be proud to be with.

If her attraction for you is waning, take your time to respond to her calls and texts. Let her do at least 70% of the calling and texting. Cut your phone and text conversations short at a moment when she seems to be happy and feeling good - she'll associate you with those feelings - and always be the one to end them. Use the phone to set dates and get off the phone. Give her the gift of missing you. When you are together, make it fun, make her laugh, flirt with her, make her feel special and wanted, create sexual tension.

Go to understandingrelationships. com and read The 3% Man until it becomes ingrained in your mind.

• Wait til your 30's cause there's no such thing as girls from age 0-29 that would want to seriously date for a while, believe me.

• Hundred of posts of good and nice guy someone describe them

Between good guy and the stupid guy there's very small difference