We've been broken up for 8 months after 9 years but it is still so fresh...

My ex and I have been split up for almost 8 months after a 9 year relationship...today is a bad day...i know deep down it would never work again due to the fact that I was the "crazy ex for months" and due to the fact that he is currently in another relationship and it would eat me up thinking about that if he ever came back (and that's a huge IF)...I think I have had so much trouble getting over because for 1 it was a 9 year relationship where we built a life together and 2 up until the end of august we still worked together everyday so I never had the chance to try and move on because he was in my face daily...but now its been a little over a month since I have seen him and about 2 and 1/2 weeks since I have texted him or had any contact with him but it doesn't seem to be getting easier...i find myself missing him and wishing I could see him and hurting because I am pretty sure he could care less...my question is this: NOW THAT WE ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF EACH OTHERS LIVES ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WILL START TO MISS ME GREATER OR AM I JUST OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND?
1
0