Do people delete pic of their SO from a social media if they end up breaking up with them?

I'm not going through a break up or anything like that but I'm curious how some will handle this situation. Well you leave it or delete all of them and why?
Will*

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't, I hardly ever check what I have posted so I don't really look at the old pics. It dosnt bother me at all, if I get a new gf then I will delete them out of respect for her.

Hell maybe when my ex's old boyfriend she dumped me for looks up my name he will see me with her lol kissing and shit. No skin of my bone ha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd delete any pictures I had with that person. And for the sole reason that it'll help to move on from them.

• Good point with it helping you move on