Take the time so answer the post and explain why?

After a break up, do you remain friends with your ex's?

Why or why not?
  • Yes, I do remain friends with my Ex (s)
    Vote A
  • No, I do not remain friends with my Ex (s)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been married a long time so I don't have a lot of exes, but I have zero contact with the few I have. If forced into contact, I'm cordial, but there's nothing between us anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do not remain friends with my ex's.

Because itt is of far stronger character to be able to let go than to defend and hang on. Letting go is a part of life. We hardly ever get to decide how life is going to show up for us and life surely brings us pain, loss and rejection. We can feel so vulnerable to wanting to avoid these feelings that we are willing to hang onto a relationship that is not supposed to be for us anymore.

To grow and mature, it is best to accept what hurts and move on. As you do this, your life will change, you will change and with time away from your ex, you will also begin to see that maybe they just weren’t as great as the version of them that you thought they were or wanted them to be.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Never! I mean why the hell would I wanna stay friends with that cheating little ***************? For gods sake the bitch had a second secret boyfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the nature of the breakup, I suppose.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• it depends. not usually though. it hurts too much. and then by the time im over them I don't want to go back and talk to them because I will fall for them all over again.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. My exes just can't be friends with me without being sexual, I don't know why. I tried to be nice to them but they just.. suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • No Im not friends whth my ex at all were more like strangers I don't see the point of being friends with your ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes